Today was a good day! I broke through my stagnation and lost .6 lbs! Let’s hope I stay on this track.
Summer is officially here because we Californians definitely felt the heat today. I actually had to cut my volunteering time short today because the soles of my shoes peeled off while playing with one of the dogs. Poor little guys, I’ll have to come back tomorrow to finish walking the rest of them.
For those of you who have tried the French Toast recipe from my earlier post, you know that it is a good one. A recipe like that is a real gem as it can work in so many ways. Previously, it inspired me to create the Savory Dukan Bread and now the Dukan Bread Pudding!
First, make the bread recipe. You can find it here. Note: only make the bread portion of the recipe.
Then, follow the recipe below.
- Dukan Bread
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup skim milk
- 6 packets of splenda
- 1/2 ts cinnamon
- 1/2 ts vanilla extract
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Break bread into pieces in two small souffle cups or one large souffle cup.
- Lightly spray cooking spray over bread.
- In a bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients.
- Pour mixture over bread. Use a fork to gently push the bread down to soak up the mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes & serve with fat free vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt.