- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 tbs worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 package of mushrooms, sliced
- 1 dry package of brown gravy
- Preheat grill to medium-high. (works great in the George Foreman!)
- In a bowl, combine ground beef, worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt, & pepper.
- Mix ingredients and form 4 patties.
- Grill patties for 5 minutes per side. (or 1-1.5 minutes in the George Foreman)
- While patties are cooking, spray cooking spray in pan on medium heat.
- Saute sliced mushrooms until soft.
- Prepare gravy using package directions.
- Combine mushrooms in gravy.
- Place beef patties on plate and top with mushroom gravy.
(source for burger patties: http://www.weightwatchers.com/food/rcp/RecipePage.aspx?recipeId=115221)