- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 wedges of low-fat laughing cow cheese (any flavor)
- 4 slices of low-fat ham
- seasoning salt
- onion powder
- italian-herb seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Use a mallet to pound the chicken breasts flat.
- Spread one wedge of laughing cow cheese on each chicken breast.
- Put two slices of ham on each breast.
- Roll the chicken breasts with the ham & cheese stuffing inside and hold together with a toothpick.
- Sprinkle seasoning salt, onion powder, pepper, and italian-herb seasoning on chicken.
- Lightly spray a baking sheet with cooking spray and place chicken breast on sheet.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.