- 4 tbs oat bran
- 1 ts baking powder
- 2 tbs fat free greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- Whisk ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour mixture into a microwave safe dish. (I used a medium-sized tupperware container)
- Microwave on 750 watts for 4 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and let cool for a few minutes.
- Flip dish upside down on a cutting board to remove bread from container.
- Cut bread into about 4 squares.
Strawberry Cream Cheese Stuffing
- 3 tbs fat free cream cheese
- 1/8 ts strawberry jello lite mix
- Dissolve jello lite mix in 1/2 tbs of hot water.
- Add jello water to cream cheese & mix well.
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 1 package of sweetener
- 2 ts vanilla extract
- 1/2 ts cinnamon
- Whisk all egg mixture ingredients together in a bowl.
- Spread strawberry cream cheese on each slice of bread.
- Pair slices of bread together with cream cheese in the center. (They should look like small sandwiches)
- Heat pan on medium with cooking spray.
- Dip sandwiches in egg mixture, coat all sides.
- Brown in pan on both sides.
- Serve with fat free maple syrup if desired. (optional, not allowed on certain phases but I found that I continued to lose weight when eating one serving of this per day)
Note: makes 2 servings.