- 2 packs of shirataki noodles (angel hair or fettuccine)
- 1 can tomato sauce, 15 oz
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 brown onion, chopped
- 1/2 tbs seasoning salt
- 1 ts onion powder
- 1 ts garlic powder
- 1/2 ts pepper
- reduced fat parmesan cheese
- Brown ground beef in a pan with seasoning salt, onion powder, garlic powder, & pepper.
- In a separate pan, brown chopped onions on medium with cooking spray.
- Heat tomato sauce in sauce pan & season to your liking.
- Combine sauce, beef, & onions.
- Prepare shirataki noodles according to package directions.
- Toss noodles in sauce mix & plate. Top off with parmesan cheese.