A must-try recipe from dukanitout.com! It is phenomenal!
- 1 lb lean steak, cut against the grain into strips
- 2 cups broccoli, steamed (omit on Attack Phase)
- 1/2 t ginger powder
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbs splenda brown sugar
- 2 tbs cornstarch
- 2 large green onions, cut greens into 2-inch strips, chop the whites
- Heat pan with cooking spray and add ginger and garlic. Then, quickly add soy sauce and water.
- Add brown sugar to pan and allow sauce to thicken for a few minutes. Remove from heat.
- Toss meat and cornstarch well in a bowl and side aside for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a skillet with cooking spray.
- Add the meat to the pan and brown each side for a few minutes.
- Add a couple of tablespoons of water and simmer for 2 more minutes.
- Add the sauce and simmer for another minute.
- Add the broccoli and green onions and cook for one last minute.
- Serve immediately.