- 1 large chicken breast, cut into 1-2 inch cubes
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-2 inch squares
- 1/2 onion, cut into 1-2 inch squares
- 3 tbs soy sauce
- 2 tbs splenda brown sugar
- 2 tbs red wine
- 1/2 ts ground ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- In a bowl, whisk soy sauce, brown sugar, wine, ginger & garlic together.
- Add chicken, cover, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours to marinate.
- Preheat grill at medium-high heat.
- Alternate chicken, bell pepper, and onions on skewers.
- Grill for 15-20 minutes. (6-10 minutes in George Foreman grill, rotating skewers every 2 minutes)