- 1 large chicken breast, cut into 1-2 inch cubes
- 3 tbs corn starch
- 1/4 ts paprika
- 1/4 ts onion powder
- 1/2 ts garlic salt
- 1/2 ts pepper
- 1/2 ts dry basil
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, sliced (optional)
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Toss chicken in corn starch mix until all pieces are coated.
- Heat pan/wok on medium-high heat with cooking spray.
- Add chicken and cook fully, browning all sides.
- Add green onions, garlic, & jalapeno and saute for one minute.