First, make the Oat Bran Bread Crumbs. You can find the recipe here.
Then, follow the recipe below —
- 4 chicken breasts, use a mallet to flatten
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cans italian diced tomatoes, 15 oz
- reduced fat parmesan cheese
- oat bran bread crumbs
- Beat eggs in a shallow bowl.
- Place bread crumbs in a separate bowl.
- Dip chicken breasts in egg mixture and coat with bread crumbs.
- Preheat oven 400 degrees.
- Heat skillet on medium-high with cooking spray.
- Brown both sides of chicken breasts.
- Place chicken on greased baking sheet and lightly top with cooking spray.
- Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes to finish cooking.
- Meanwhile, heat diced tomatoes in a sauce pan.
- Remove chicken from oven, top with tomatoes and parmesan cheese.