These Parmesan Crusted Drumsticks are fabulously delicious! Whoever said to just keep it simple was right!
- 6 drumsticks, skin removed
- 1 cup reduced parmesan
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tbs corn starch
- 1/2 ts garlic salt
- 1/2 ts pepper
- Preheat oven 400 degrees.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl and whisk egg in a separate bowl.
- Dip drumsticks in egg mixture and roll in cheese mix.
- Then, place drumsticks on baking sheet and lightly spray cooking spray over them.
- Bake for 45 minutes.