- 1 lb chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 tbs white wine
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 2 tbs cornstarch, dissolved in 2 tbs water
- 1 oz hot chile paste
- 1 ts white vinegar
- 2 ts splenda brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tbs garlic, chopped
- Combine 1 tbs wine, 1 tbs soy sauce, and 1 tbs of cornstarch/water mixture.
- Toss in chicken and allow to marinade in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine 1 tbs wine, 1 tbs soy sauce, 1 tbs cornstarch/water mixture, brown sugar, chili paste, and vinegar. Set aside.
- Heat skillet on medium with cooking spray.
- Remove chicken from marinade and brown in skillet until cooked through.
- In a separate skillet, slowly heat sauce made in step 3 until aromatic.
- Add chicken and allow to simmer in sauce for a few minutes.
- Serve with fresh chopped green onions as garnish.