- 6 chicken thighs, skin removed
- 12 slices lean center-cut bacon (6% fat or less)
- 3 large onions, chopped
- 1 tbs dried chives
- 1 tbs dried basil
- 1/2 tbs garlic powder
- 1/4 ts chili powder
- 1/4 ts paprika
- 1/2 tbs pepper
- 1/2 ts salt
- Preheat oven 400 degrees.
- Combine chives, basil, garlic powder, chili powder, paprika, salt, and pepper in a small bowl and mix.
- Season thighs with seasoning mix.
- Wrap each chicken thigh with 2-3 slices of bacon.
- Spread 3/4 of chopped onions evenly in a medium-large baking dish.
- Place thighs on top of onions and sprinkle with seasoning mix.
- Top dish off with remainder of onions and more seasoning mix, if desired.
- Bake for 1 hour.