Can I just tell you how freaking excited I am for these cookies?? They are low-fat, low-carb, AND dukan-friendly! Not to mention one cookie will give you your full 2 tbs of daily oat bran. That may not necessarily be a good thing because I can seriously gobble up a dozen of these a day. 🙂
Up to this point, I have tried MANY variations of cookie recipes that would cater to the low-fat, low-carb rules of the Dukan Diet and every last one of them have been god awful (no exaggerations here). Everything from the non-fat bitter chocolate globs from a few weeks ago to the flimsy, eggy what-nots from just a few days ago. I was close to thinking GOOD Dukan-friendly cookies simply could not be. That is, until earlier today. This recipe combines the most simple ingredients and takes under 10 minutes to prepare. They taste dangerously close to your average oatmeal cookie!
- 3/4 cup oat bran
- 1/4 ts baking soda
- 1/8 ts salt
- 2 tbs splenda brown sugar
- 2 packets splenda
- 2 tbs skim milk
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven at 375 degrees.
- In a food processor, blend together oat bran, baking soda, salt, brown sugar, and splenda.
- Pour mixture into a bowl and add milk. Spray cooking spray into mix for 1 second. Mix ingredients together well.
- Form 6 cookies and place on parchment paper.
- Bake for 6 minutes.