First, make the Savory Dukan Bread. You can find the recipe here. (note: slice the bread into two pieces)
- 2 slices Savory Dukan Bread
- 2 (5 oz) cans tuna in water
- 2 tbs minced shallots
- 2 tbs low fat mayo
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 ts dried parsley
- 1/8 tsp salt
- dash of pepper
- dash of hot sauce
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 tbs fat free shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat broiler 500 degrees.
- Strain all water from tuna and flake the tuna.
- In a bowl, mix together tuna, shallots, mayo, lemon juice, parsley, salt, hot sauce, and pepper.
- Place Dukan Bread on baking sheet and top with tuna mixture, tomato slices, and cheddar cheese.
- Broil until cheese is melted (about 2-4 minutes).