- 4 chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 1.5 cups fat free chicken broth
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp italian-herb seasoning
- 4 tbs corn starch
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a large pot on medium heat with cooking spray and brown chicken breasts on both sides.
- Pour in chicken broth, garlic, onions, garlic-herb seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Increase heat to high and bring to a boil.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes until chicken is cooked through but still tender.
- Remove chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes, and keep warm.
- Dissolve corn starch in 4 tbs hot water and add mixture to pot.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add chicken back in.