Craving buffalo wings on the Dukan Diet? (Or.. any diet for that matter!) The following is a low-fat boneless, skinless buffalo chicken recipe that will make you wonder why you’ve ever subjected yourself to those regular 12 grams of fat per serving buffalo wings! *Yikes*
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cut into 1 inch cubes or strips)
- 3/4 cup fat free chicken broth
- 1/2 cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- 1 tbs corn starch, dissolved in 1 tbs chicken broth
- Heat medium pot with cooking spray and brown chicken.
- In a bowl, stir together chicken broth and hot sauce. Pour sauce into pot.
- Allow chicken to simmer in sauce for 14 minutes.
- Whisk in corn starch, bring to a boil, and remove from heat.
To make a low-fat ranch sauce for dipping, buy a packet of dry Hidden Valley Ranch mix. Prepare according to package directions with low-fat mayo and skim milk.