You can do so much with these tofu fries. Toss them in dry seasoning, cover them with cheese, dip them, or eat them plain! I did a little bit of everything!
- Preheat oven 400 degrees.
- Strain tofu and pat down with a paper towel.
- Cut into 1/2 inch thick slices. Use paper towels to remove as much moisture as possible from each slice.
- Cut slices in three to form fry shape.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray and place tofu on sheet. Top with more cooking spray.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle with garlic salt and parmesan.
- Serve immediately.
To make a low-fat ranch sauce for dipping, buy a packet of dry Hidden Valley Ranch mix. Prepare according to package directions with low-fat mayo and skim milk.