- 4 chicken breast halves
- 2 large onions, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup splenda brown sugar
- 2 tbs white wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Use cooking spray to grease a large baking dish.
- Place chicken in the dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven at 425 degrees F.
- Heat pan on medium with cooking spray.
- Add garlic and onions and top with more cooking spray.
- Cook onions until soft. Then, add brown sugar, vinegar, and salt to taste.
- Cook for about 7 minutes and remove from heat.
- Place onions on top of chicken breasts and bake for 20 minutes.