- 2 lbs top sirloin
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup fat free cream cheese
- 1 cup fat free half & half
- 1 cup low-fat Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tbs chopped fresh parsley
- Season steaks with salt, pepper, and any other desired steak seasoning.
- Grill for 2-4 per side or 4-7 in George Foreman Grill depending on how well you like your steak.
- Heat a medium pan with 2 seconds of cooking spray on medium heat.
- Add garlic and onions and saute for about 1 minute.
- Add cream cheese, half & half, and parmesan cheese. Stir over heat until cheese is melted and smooth.
- Add salt & pepper to taste and finish with parsley and remove from heat.