Why triple chocolate? Well, the reasons are three-fold: 1) chocolate soy milk, 2) cocoa powder, 3) sugar-free chocolate sauce. So, yes.. it is truly a triple chocolate dessert!
- 4.5 tbs oat bran
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbs cocoa powder
- 1 packet splenda
- pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 4 tbs low-fat chocolate soy milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbs Walden Farms chocolate syrup
- In a blender, food processor, or coffee grinder, process the oat bran to a powdery, flour-like consistency.
- Pour oat bran into a bowl along with the baking powder, cocoa powder, splenda, and salt and mix.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together egg, soy milk, and vanilla extract.
- Add dry mixture into the wet mixture and mix well.
- Heat a pan on medium-low heat with cooking spray.
- Pour in 1/3 to 1/2 of the pancake mixture. Cook for 1-2 minutes until bubbles form and edges begin crisping.
- Top with cooking spray, flip, and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Serve pancakes with chocolate sauce.