- 16 drumsticks, skin removed
- salt & pepper
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 3 tbs chili powder
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 packet splenda
- Preheat oven 400 degrees F.
- Pat drumsticks dry and season with salt & pepper.
- Place drumsticks in a large baking dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour over chicken.
- Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for another 35 minutes, basting drumsticks with juices often.
- Remove from oven and plate drumsticks. Top with rendered sauce and garnish with lime wedges.