- 6 chicken leg quarters, skin removed
- 9 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/4 lime
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp lemon pepper
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven 425 degrees F.
- Spray a large baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place chicken legs in dish and top with more cooking spray.
- Combine chili powder, salt, oregano, and 2/3 of minced garlic.
- Rub mixture on chicken and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove chicken from oven.
- Use 2 forks to remove chicken meat from bone within the same baking dish and shred.
- Mix chicken meat with juices from the baking dish.
- Preheat medium pan on medium heat with cooking spray.
- Add remainder of garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add chicken meat along with garlic powder, onion powder, lemon pepper, pepper, and 2-3 squeezes of lime juice.
- Cook chicken until it’s nice and brown and a bit crisp.
- Optional: serve on some Homemade Dukan Tortillas.