First, make the Savory Dukan Bread. (note: cut into 2 pieces)
- 2 slices of Savory Dukan Bread
- 7 oz lean roast beef, sliced into 1/2 inch strips
- 1/2 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced
- 2 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup fat free cheese (I used cheddar & mozzarella)
- Heat large pan on medium heat with cooking spray.
- Saute garlic, bell peppers, onions, and mushrooms until just tender(do not overcook). Set Aside.
- Cook roast beef on medium heat until water is rendered. Strain and set aside.
- In the same pan, heat cooking spray over medium-high heat.
- Re-add roast beef and vegetables. Cook until both are browned.
- Mix in cheese and remove from heat immediately (cheese will melt fast).
- Top each slice of Dukan bread with cheesy beef & vegetables and serve.