- 4 chicken breast halves
- 3 oz fat free cream cheese
- 3 tbs fat free cheddar/mozzarella cheese
- 2 jalapeños, cleaned & minced
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven 375 degrees F.
- Place plastic wrap over chicken breasts and flatten with a mallet.
- Season chicken with salt & pepper on one side and flip over.
- Mix together cheeses and minced jalapeños.
- Spread jalapeno cheese mixture onto chicken breasts.
- Roll chicken and hold together with a toothpick.
- Spray cooking spray on baking sheet, place chicken, and top with more spray.
- Bake for 30 minutes.