- 4 chicken breast halves
- 2 red potatoes, cut into cubes
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 zucchini, cut into cubes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- mix together a few dashes of: salt, pepper, rosemary, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F.
- Lightly sprinkle dry seasoning mix on both sides of chicken breasts.
- Heat pan on medium-high heat with cooking spray.
- Brown chicken breasts on both sides (do not cook through).
- Meanwhile, place vegetables in a medium baking dish with dry seasoning mix and 1 second of cooking spray and toss together.
- Remove chicken from pan and place chicken on top of vegetables.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes.
Note: For a CRUISE-FRIENDLY version of this dish, replace red potatoes with another vegetable such as broccoli or bell peppers.