- 4 chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup fat free chicken broth
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary – minced
- 1/2 cup fat free half and half
- salt and pepper
- cooking spray
- Heat pan over medium heat with cooking spray.
- Season both sides of chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken to pan and cook for 3 minutes per side.
- Add green onions, wine, and rosemary and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add chicken broth and cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir in half and half and cook for 2 minutes.
Note: This is a thin, light cream sauce. If you prefer your sauce thicker, dissolve a tsp or two of cornstarch in hot water and add it to the sauce. Heat it to the simmer and take it off the stove to thicken.