One of the EASIEST recipes ever made with shrimp and stuff you probably already have in your pantry. Serve the shrimp by itself on pure protein days or inside a lettuce wrap on protein veggie days!
- 1 lb shrimp, deveined
- 1/4 lemon
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a pan, heat cooking spray on medium.
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add shrimp and squeeze the lemon over the shrimp.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Cook until shrimp is cooked through.
- Optional: add pepper flakes if you like it spicy.