- 2 lbs lean steak, cut into 1/2 inch thick strips
- 1/2 ts salt
- 1/2 pepper
- 4 green onions (white parts only), sliced
- 4 tbs corn starch
- 1 can fat free beef broth
- 1 ts mustard
- 6 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 1/3 cup fat free sour cream
- 1/3 cup white wine
- Heat a large pan with cooking spray and brown steak strips with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Add onions and mushrooms to the pan, brown and set aside with strips.
- Stir in broth and bring to a boil. Meanwhile, dissolve the cornstarch in 3 tbs of hot water and add to the broth.
- Lower heat and add mustard.
- Then, add steak strips back into the pan, cover, and simmer for one hour or until meat is tender.
- A few minutes before serving, add sour cream, wine, and salt and pepper to taste.