I must warn you.. these pancakes are insanely delicious. Not delicious as far as the Dukan Diet goes. Not delicious as far as any diet goes. Just DELICIOUS.
Why triple chocolate? Well, the reasons are three-fold: 1) chocolate soy milk, 2) cocoa powder, 3) sugar-free chocolate sauce. So, yes.. it is truly a triple chocolate dessert!
- 4.5 tbs oat bran
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbs cocoa powder
- 1 packet splenda
- pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 4 tbs low-fat chocolate soy milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbs Walden Farms chocolate syrup
- In a blender, food processor, or coffee grinder, process the oat bran to a powdery, flour-like consistency.
- Pour oat bran into a bowl along with the baking powder, cocoa powder, splenda, and salt and mix.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together egg, soy milk, and vanilla extract.
- Add dry mixture into the wet mixture and mix well.
- Heat a pan on medium-low heat with cooking spray.
- Pour in 1/3 to 1/2 of the pancake mixture. Cook for 1-2 minutes until bubbles form and edges begin crisping.
- Top with cooking spray, flip, and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Serve pancakes with chocolate sauce.
- 4 tbs oat bran
- 1 ts baking powder
- 2 tbs fat free greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- Whisk ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour mixture into a microwave safe dish. (I used a medium-sized tupperware container)
- Microwave on 750 watts for 4 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and let cool for a few minutes.
- Flip dish upside down on a cutting board to remove bread from container.
- Cut bread into about 4 squares.
Strawberry Cream Cheese Stuffing
- 3 tbs fat free cream cheese
- 1/8 ts strawberry jello lite mix
- Dissolve jello lite mix in 1/2 tbs of hot water.
- Add jello water to cream cheese & mix well.
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 1 package of sweetener
- 2 ts vanilla extract
- 1/2 ts cinnamon
- Whisk all egg mixture ingredients together in a bowl.
- Spread strawberry cream cheese on each slice of bread.
- Pair slices of bread together with cream cheese in the center. (They should look like small sandwiches)
- Heat pan on medium with cooking spray.
- Dip sandwiches in egg mixture, coat all sides.
- Brown in pan on both sides.
- Serve with fat free maple syrup if desired. (optional, not allowed on certain phases but I found that I continued to lose weight when eating one serving of this per day)
Note: makes 2 servings.