- 2 chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
- 6 oz plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 4 tbs parmesan
- dash of black pepper & chili powder
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- Mix chicken breast, Greek yogurt, garlic salt, onion powder, Italian seasoning, and 2 tbs parmesan in a bowl.
- Pour the chicken into a oven-safe dish and bake for 35 minutes.
- While the chicken bakes, combine remaining parmesan, black pepper, and chili powder in a small bowl.
- Lay parchment paper on a baking sheet and spoon the parmesan mix into 2 mounds onto the parchment paper.
- Use the back of the spoon to flatten the mounds. Add the parmesan to the oven during the last 5-8 minutes of the chicken’s baking time until the parmesan is golden brown.
- Plate the chicken and crumble the parmesan on top.