So.. Bob loves horseradish and I love garlic. The perfect compromise — Horseradish & Garlic-Crusted Steak! Watch out because this steak is full of flavor but very bold and strong flavors. Lovers of the two main ingredients like Bob and I will gobble this up!
- 3 lbs sirloin steak
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup non-creamy horseradish
- 12 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tbs pepper
- salt to taste
- cooking spray
- Combine all ingredients except cooking spray in a bowl. Rub the marinade on the steaks and refrigerate for 2 or more hours.
- Preheat broiler at 500 degrees.
- Spray a baking dish or sheet with cooking spray and place steaks on top (make sure to have a nice spread of marinade on the steaks). Spray top of steaks as well.
- Cook for about 10-20 minutes depending on how well you like your steak cooked.