- 8 tilapia filets
- 1/3 cup white miso
- 1/4 cup splenda brown sugar
- 2 tbs mirin or white wine
- green onions for garnish
- Pat down tilapia filets with paper towels to dry.
- In bowl, whisk together miso, brown sugar, and white wine.
- Brush filets with miso sauce and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat broiler at 500 degrees.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray, add filets, and top lightly with more cooking spray.
- Broil for 4 minutes.
- Preheat oven at 375 degrees.
- Remove tilapia from broiler and bake in oven for 5-6 minutes to finish cooking.
- Plate and garnish with green onions.