- 2 chicken breasts, cubed
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 (15 oz) can tomato sauce
- 2 tbs splenda brown sugar
- 4 tbs red wine vinegar
- Heat a skillet on medium heat with cooking spray.
- Cook chicken until cook through and brown.
- While chicken is cooking, cook minced garlic with cooking spray in a separate pan until fragrant.
- Add bell peppers and onions and cook until slightly tender.
- Stir in tomato sauce, brown sugar, and red wine vinegar.
- Once chicken is done, add chicken to sauce and cook for another minute.