- 4 chicken breast halves
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup reduced fat parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F.
- Lay chicken breasts in a greased baking dish, top with salsa, and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover dish and bake for 30 minutes. Remove cover and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- 12 extra large eggs
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup chopped iceberg lettuce
- 12 strips lean center-cut bacon (6% fat or less)
- 1/4 cup low fat mayo
- 1/8 cup fat free sour cream
- salt & pepper
- Boil eggs for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon until crisp and crumble. Set aside.
- Remove eggs from water and rinse in cold water for 15 minutes.
- Peel eggs and cut each egg in half and remove egg yolks. Toss yolks.
- Cut each egg-white half into 6 cubes.
- Place eggs in refrigerator to cool for 5 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs-whites, bacon (reserve a small handful for garnish), mayo, sour cream, and salt & pepper to taste.
- Add tomatoes and lettuce and lightly toss. Serve and garnish with remaining bacon.