This uber quick ‘n easy miso soup recipe is delicious! It just takes a few ingredients, a few steps, and a few minutes!
- 3 (14.5 oz) cans fat free chicken or vegetable broth
- 5 tbs miso of your choice (I used white miso)
- 1 package firm tofu, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 tbs green onions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Saute green onions and garlic with cooking spray in a pot over medium heat.
- Add broth and heat to a slow simmer.
- Slowly whisk in the miso until it dissolves.
- Add tofu and heat for a few minutes.