Skip to content
- 2 chicken breasts
- 8 slices prosciutto
- 3 wedges low-fat laughing cow cheese (any flavor)
- Preheat oven at 400 degrees F.
- Filet each breast through the center to create two thin breasts. Then, cut eat of those breasts in half.
- Spread cheese on top of each breast and roll.
- Then, wrap one slice of prosciutto around each chicken roll and hold with 1-2 toothpicks.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- 4 egg-whites or 3/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 slice of prosciutto
- 1 wedge of low-fat laughing cow cheese (any flavor)
- 1 ts italian-herb seasoning
- parmesan cheese (optional)
- Heat skillet medium-high with cooking spray.
- Mix italian-herb seasoning with the egg whites.
- Pour 1/2 of egg white mixture into the skillet & tilt to form thin circle.
- Cook for a few minutes until the edges are brown & crispy. Then, flip & brown the other side.
- Repeat process for remainder of egg white mixture.
- Spread 1/2 a wedge of laughing cow cheese on half of the egg-white round & top with shreds of prosciutto.
- Fold egg-white round in half. Then, roll & hold together with a tooth pick.
- Top with parmesan cheese.